Distribution services is a core to the SLP solution portfolio.
With our advanced strategic partnerships, the SLP Network has over 19 stocking
drop-ship locations serving the US, Mexico and Canada.
Need product immediately? Our strategic partnerships carry
over to leading MRO Storefront companies. This enables same-day pickup at
hundreds of locations throughout North America.
Integrated Supplier Services
DO YOU NEED:
- A centralized order processing solution?
- More focus on C & D spend?
- Additional sources for your supply chain but do not want the fixed overhead?
- To gain control and visibility to site purchases?
- Rationalize Supplier and/or ERP part numbers?
- Procure to Pay: Procure to Pay (P2P) is outsourcing the full Supplier
Management Order Fulfillment process, including: Requisition, PO Processing,
Receiving, Invoice Payment and Accounting.
- Sourcing: Whether for one site, or across the entire enterprise,
effective sourcing drives towards the best price, service and delivery within
your supplier base.
- Cost Reductions: Implement
advanced supply chain practices to leverage your organizational volume to gain
Total Cost of Ownership savings.
- Supplier Standardization: Decentralized, individual site purchasing can present
challenges for National Supplier Contract compliance.
- Spot Buys / One Time Buys: Avoid paying top tier pricing, and offset the resource drain
of adding suppliers to your system and processing one-time purchase orders.
- Supplier Rationalization: Identification and scoring of each supplier’s impact to your
organization, with emphasis on supply base consolidation.
- Spare Parts Management: Outsource the management of your existing Spare Parts
business to SLP to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
DO YOU NEED:
- Expert knowledge and execution of inventory management?
- Increased turn rate and inventory reduction?
- External resource to achieve strategic initiatives?
- A catalyst for change?
- Advanced efficiencies with asset maintenance?
- Increased production of warehouse floor space?
- Storehouse Management: SLP provides supply chain experienced personnel to directly
manage your inventory Store Room.
- Warehouse Management: Whether at your facility or at ours, SLP offers advanced
warehouse offerings for domestic and international shipments.
- Cross Docking Warehouse: Inbound inventory consolidation will increase efficiency and
add production floor space.
- Kitting Development / Management: Increase “Wrench Time” for your maintenance team by having
PM kits delivered to your Production Asset “Just In Time”.
- JIT Work Cell Delivery: Increase production efficiency and floor space by having SLP
deliver directly to work cells based on daily production schedules.
- Inventory Rationalization: Apply advanced supply chain techniques to drive an improved
max/min order processing and reduce overall Inventory burden.
- Spare Parts Management: Disposition obsolete and slow moving inventory to improve
overall inventory metrics and reduce unnecessary warehouse space.
DO YOU NEED:
- More resources without fixed overhead?
- Experienced staffing you can depend on?
- Expert personnel to drive best practices?
- More time to focus on core initiatives?
- Consistent process followed at many locations?
- Service level improvements for your Supply Chain?
- Storeroom Clerks: Experienced, full time clerks to process inbound / outbound
inventory transactions, perform cycle counts.
- Buyers: On-site buyers provide PO order support and be escalation
point for order processing.
- Order Processing Clerks: Transition requisitions and/or inventory reorder reports
into Purchase Orders.
- Receiving: On-site personnel to electronically and physically Receive
inbound order activity, and route to proper inventory location.
- Expediting: Point person to drive on time order delivery, and
accelerating delivery of late shipments.
- Procedures / Documentation: Aid in ISO compliance and business consistency by having SLP
develop your procedures and supply chain documentation.
- Invoice Management: Have SLP make invoice payment and provide you with
consolidated, itemized invoicing.
- Pick - Pack - Ship: Have SLP support your spare part-shipping workload by
working at your existing warehouse.
DO YOU NEED:
- Improvement from insufficient acquisition integrations?
- Assistance in data warehousing?
- Reduce supply base or product usage?
- To better understand total product usage?
- Improvement in obtaining cost reductions?
- Bring clarity to a decentralized system?
- Item Mater Cleansing: Redundancy in part numbers can lead to
higher costs and order inefficiencies.
- Product Standardization: Standardization of products can lower your overall costs and
ensure the safety of your employees.
- Product Rationalization: Rationalization of products provides a systematic approach
to your spend, allowing your personal resources to focus on the highest impact
- Product Substitution: Driving same fit and function replacements product to gain
cost reductions but without compromising the integrity of your spend.
- Supplier Rationalization: Getting the most out of your supply base is critical for
optimizing the performance of your supply chain.
- Supplier Terms and Conditions: Drive consistency across your supply chain to the benefit of
- Control and Spend Visibility: Improve supply chain practices by understanding your
organization’s spend and enabling control.
- Meaningful Reporting: Improvements have greatly more impact when driven by
meaningful data reporting and KPI’s.